1. Including a trackable “view on mobile device” link along side the view online cue at the top of their message. Link activity can then relay the need to create a mobile version of your messages for your audience.
2. Embedding a sign up form in your email message. Once this message is shared, you want an easy way to collect new subscribers.
3. Providing unsubscribe links at the top as well as the bottom. If they don’t want to hear from you, you are better off knowing (than receiving a spam comlaint).
4. Shortening their newsletters with “read more”. Tease them and then send them to your site. Good for your Google Analytics also J.
5. Using video when and where possible. People like it, just ask You Tube!